Take part in an epic journey through the most exciting Supercross championship season ever: you own.
This journey begins at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, with legendary 450SX riders like Chad Reed, Cooper Webb, Ryan Dungey, Marvin Musquin and Ken Roczen ready to race to the top of the leaderboard. After dropping the gate in Anaheim, 250SXE riders take to the scene at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, where Adam Cianciarulo comes out of the group leading the wild bunch against Joey Savargy. While the 450SX class continues their battle at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, athletes from 250SXW race off at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona. The competition concludes in Las Vegas, at Sam Boyd Stadium, with finalists cutting to the finish line. Who will win? #SUPERCROSSTHEGAME Available February 13th, 2018
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame will be available on February 13, 2018 on Xbox One.
Key Features include:
• The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
• Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
• An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
• A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
• Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience: accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.